Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Saradomin Godsword - RuneScape
PayPal Donate (No Rank)

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOOOOOOOO
Some ideas to be added. EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:53 pm by whoshazardz

» DarkPKZ 742 Client Download!
Some ideas to be added. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:46 am by Fighterway

» A way to get a lot of votes?
Some ideas to be added. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:13 am by Adtr

» Bosses and Drops Ideas! + More Misc Ideas! For the New 704 Server!
Some ideas to be added. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:29 pm by Adtr

» Nature's Ingame Moderator Application.
Some ideas to be added. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:21 am by Adtr

» New bosses?
Some ideas to be added. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:21 pm by cruelfate

» The Legend of the Bronze Armour (MUST WATCH)
Some ideas to be added. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:10 am by Axeron

» anyone like my avatar? :)
Some ideas to be added. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:07 am by Axeron

» New Bone Beads Record! - Hazardz
Some ideas to be added. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:07 pm by cruelfate

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 90 on Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:53 am

Some ideas to be added.

4 posters

Go down

Some ideas to be added. Empty Some ideas to be added.

Post  Sky is Low Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Well these are a few of the items i'm suggesting to add,
-Magic armour shop selling : Mystic,Infinity Armour (and boots) Mages Book and Master's Wand and SoL
-Pest Control or rewards meaning : Elite Void, Torso and so fourth maybe colored infinity?
-Vecna skull
-Restore Special pots (donor only)
-Possibly a corrupt and non corrupt pvp armour (vesta morrigans etc) shop for Donators
-Ardy Cloaks in donator shop
-Skeletal Horror : Drops chaotics
-Custom yell and title for donater Ex: Title - [Warlord] Sky is l0w. (like 1$ for title 2$ for custom color)
-Possibly dice bags for trusted members only Donators +
-A second world being spawn for pk purposes ::zerk ::pure and ::master commands also ::setlevel for custom setups
-Farseer and Eagle-eye Kiteshield and Arcane Stream Necklace to Donator shop
-Since iv'e heard rumor's about Amulet of Fury (or)'s stat's being lowered possibly a donator ring? (similar to mod ring and not a p ring)
-Avatar of Destruction : Soul Wars rewards : The Red Cape and The Blue Cape
-Ava's Accumulator added to the range shop (lowe).
-Nomad (more drops) : The PvP armour weapons, All Defenders, And Dragon (or) and (sp) (even though it's sold in Cassie at donator island that shop is a little lame in terms of some better items could be added to it)
-Vote Point shop
-PKP point shop

I could probally think of more but that's all that came to mind.

Sky is Low
Sky is Low
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Some ideas to be added. Empty Re: Some ideas to be added.

Post  Adtr Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:30 am

Lol @ the first 5 ones are because your jealous that I have them and you dont, No need to add them to shops
Adtr
Adtr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky is Low Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:45 pm

TopHat Pride wrote:Lol @ the first 5 ones are because your jealous that I have them and you dont, No need to add them to shops
Lmfao at you, magic shop is needed no mage armour ingame besides ahrims and virtus which isnt all that great for zerkers, corrupt armour shop for donator's zerker accounts would be nice to have, ardy cloak cause its a good cape switch for bridding, torso to replace vesta or statius top if your looking for str instead of def, elite void cause that would be a nice addition to server, vecna skull you don't have.
Sky is Low
Sky is Low
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky is Low Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:58 pm

TopHat Pride wrote:Lol @ the first 5 ones are because your jealous that I have them and you dont, No need to add them to shops
Oh, and btw don't post on my topics your mad that i got mod for no reason you hold a grudge over a silly little fight in pvp and now you treat me like i don't do shit for the server economy or the players stfu get off my back and lose your temper i'm surprised you got mod with the way you act.
Sky is Low
Sky is Low
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Adtr Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:02 pm

Sky is Low wrote:
Oh, and btw don't post on my topics your mad that i got mod for no reason you hold a grudge over a silly little fight in pvp and now you treat me like i don't do shit for the server economy or the players stfu get off my back and lose your temper i'm surprised you got mod with the way you act.
I can post on all the topics I want, the reason I got mod is because I banned 5 dupers in 1 day without being mod, I know what im doing. You havent done shit for the server yet, except help the new people. Also everyone on the server likes me except you and like 2 people, Everyone Hates you.
Adtr
Adtr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Some ideas to be added. Empty AGREEED

Post  k0b000m Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:36 am

Sky im with you... tophat just flames and brags about banning 5 dupers?!?! wow? thiers so many dupers on the server and tophat quit being such jerk to everyone. Atleast hes actually giving some ideas instead of trolling other people.. -.-
seriously you need to grow up... Very Happy
K0b000m

k0b000m
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky is Low Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:01 am

TopHat Pride wrote:
Sky is Low wrote:
I can post on all the topics I want, the reason I got mod is because I banned 5 dupers in 1 day without being mod, I know what im doing. You havent done shit for the server yet, except help the new people. Also everyone on the server likes me except you and like 2 people, Everyone Hates you.
everyone hates me cause you turned them on me i was friends with you sparc and almost all the other players on the server until i got mod.

i just want fighter to demote me at this point i get flammed and everything is pointed on me since i got mod
5 duper banned in 1 day not very impressive when p rings were duped and dropped and phats claws etc i had and made sure every gave them to mod kallum sparc or fighterway dont even go there with me.
Sky is Low
Sky is Low
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Some ideas to be added. Empty ...

Post  Fighterway Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:08 am

Good idea's il go look for some thing.
Fighterway
Fighterway
Owner
Owner

http://darkpkz.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down