Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Saradomin Godsword - RuneScape
PayPal Donate (No Rank)

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOOOOOOOO
Bosses and Drops Ideas! + More Misc Ideas! For the New 704 Server! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:53 pm by whoshazardz

» DarkPKZ 742 Client Download!
Bosses and Drops Ideas! + More Misc Ideas! For the New 704 Server! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:46 am by Fighterway

» A way to get a lot of votes?
Bosses and Drops Ideas! + More Misc Ideas! For the New 704 Server! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:13 am by Adtr

» Bosses and Drops Ideas! + More Misc Ideas! For the New 704 Server!
Bosses and Drops Ideas! + More Misc Ideas! For the New 704 Server! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:29 pm by Adtr

» Nature's Ingame Moderator Application.
Bosses and Drops Ideas! + More Misc Ideas! For the New 704 Server! EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:21 am by Adtr

» New bosses?
Bosses and Drops Ideas! + More Misc Ideas! For the New 704 Server! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:21 pm by cruelfate

» The Legend of the Bronze Armour (MUST WATCH)
Bosses and Drops Ideas! + More Misc Ideas! For the New 704 Server! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:10 am by Axeron

» anyone like my avatar? :)
Bosses and Drops Ideas! + More Misc Ideas! For the New 704 Server! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:07 am by Axeron

» New Bone Beads Record! - Hazardz
Bosses and Drops Ideas! + More Misc Ideas! For the New 704 Server! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:07 pm by cruelfate

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 90 on Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:53 am

Bosses and Drops Ideas! + More Misc Ideas! For the New 704 Server!

3 posters

Go down

Bosses and Drops Ideas! + More Misc Ideas! For the New 704 Server! Empty Bosses and Drops Ideas! + More Misc Ideas! For the New 704 Server!

Post  whoshazardz Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:02 am

These are just some more bosses i think you should add with some new items to release into the eco and make much more stuff to do in the darkpkz world Wink

** Drops Semi-Rare **

1) Revenants
Drops: Vesta,Statius

2) Working Jad
For Fire cape not just adding a fire cape into the shop

3) Nex
Drops: Torva, Pernix, Virtus

4) Corporal Beast
Drops: Spirit Shield Sigils along with blessed spirit shield seperately (little common)

5) King Black Dragon
Drops: Dragon Fire Shield

6) Chaos Elemental
Drops: H'ween Masks? (kinda rare) too the point where they're not worthless

7) Nomad
Drops: Party hats? (1-5% drop?) So non Donators have a chance to get

8 ) Damis
Drops: Dragon Defender, Fury, Robin Boots, Robin Hat

9) Tormented Demons
Drops: Dragon Claws, Dragon Platelegs, Dragon Platebody, Dragon Chainbody

10) Daggonoths
Drops: Berserker Ring, Seers Ring, Archers Ring, Maybe (i) rings for rare drops

11) Penance Queen
Drops: Fighter Torso, Fighter Hat

12) Level 300+ GraveCreeper
Drops: Magic and Range Gear?

---------------------------------Other Ideas------------------------------------------

1) Less items in the shop here is a picture of what I think should be taken out and what should be kept IN MY OPINION
http://ttgdime.com/dimegrab/images/a8785a.png
all the other shops are fine i think

2) A way to get chaotics without donating. reason being is because i've seen people join and ask if there are chaotics and when i say they're donator only they quit right away.

3) Money Holders, make a useless item in the game like a ticket or something worth about 100m, 500m, 1b, 2b in a shop so if you get that much money u can just buy them to hold money if u cant bank anymore.

4) a Recipe For Disaster Minigame to get Barrows gloves? (maybe)

5) Funpk?

Sorry If i seemed like i was trying to control everything that you do with the server that was not my intention just some thing i think should be changed :/ Looking forward to the full new server when its all done!
whoshazardz
whoshazardz
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Bosses and Drops Ideas! + More Misc Ideas! For the New 704 Server! Empty Re: Bosses and Drops Ideas! + More Misc Ideas! For the New 704 Server!

Post  ok ko Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:04 pm

These are great ideas i think they will make it work :Pyou just posting ideas dont make yourself feel like you taking over your not you just are proposing ideas.

ok ko
First Post

Back to top Go down

Bosses and Drops Ideas! + More Misc Ideas! For the New 704 Server! Empty Re: Bosses and Drops Ideas! + More Misc Ideas! For the New 704 Server!

Post  Adtr Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:29 pm

ok ko wrote:These are great ideas i think they will make it work :Pyou just posting ideas dont make yourself feel like you taking over your not you just are proposing ideas.

Ikr, its always nice to have ideas thrown around.
Smile

#ADTR
Adtr
Adtr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down